Key Benefits of Solar Water Heating
A solar hot water system utilizes the sun’s energy to heat the solar fluid or water contained in a solar collector. Once the water is heated, it then gets transferred to your hot water tank for home or business use.
The installation of a Heliodyne solar hot water system offers many benefits, most of which are long-term. They’re as follows:
- It marks up your property’s value.
- It entitles you to incentives and cash rebates.
- It provides you with huge savings on your utility bills.
- It is energy-efficient and safe for the environment.
You will never go wrong with a Heliodyne solar hot water system. You can consider this a one-time investment that will provide you with reaping benefits through the years.
How Does a Solar Water Heating Work?
- The pump gets automatically activated by a controller when the collectors get enough heat.
- The heated water or solar fluid (depending on the kind of system you had installed) gets circulated from the collector.
- From the collector, the heated water or solar fluid goes through a heat exchanger.
- Once the water or solar fluid reaches the heat exchanger, heat is transmitted to the tank’s water.
- The water of solar fluid goes back to the collector to get reheated.
The steps go on a loop as long as the collector has enough heat. When there is no sun or not enough heat, the system will activate a backup heating tool to produce ample hot water.